4425 Arrowswest Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
(719) 576-8000 • (800) 691-4000
Know before you go
- Face coverings are required for all guests ages 10 and up who are unvaccinated for COVID-19.
- Face coverings are not required for guests who are vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Purchasing your General Admission tickets online is always recommended to help save you time at check-in.
- Some experiences may have changed or may be temporarily unavailable due to current health and safety restrictions.
- The Discovery Center is a self-guided experience. We recommend planning on staying at least 1-2 hours to experience our spaces.
- There are not currently any places to purchase food at the Discovery Center, but we have a lot of great restaurants in the near vicinity.
- We offer many unique events that you should check out!
- Some of our laboratories have different schedules depending on staffing or field trip needs. You can always call ahead or submit the form below if you have any questions about availability during your visit.
- The Discovery Center sometimes offers special activities or workshops which require a separate materials fee to participate outside of your General Admission tickets. These fees help cover the cost of the extra parts and materials needed, and lets you take home your creations.
- Space is limited for these workshops and tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis on the day of the workshop.
Up to 4 tickets per EBT card
Ages 3 and under
College students with ID
50% off adult admission with valid military ID, including Active Duty, Guard, Reserve or Retiree
The Discovery Center Will be Closed on the following dates:
Standards-based curriculum that uses space principles to integrate STEM into all content areas.
Choose from tiered voyages using space-based science, technology, engineering, and math.
Discover the Universe
Space Foundation Discovery Center takes advantage of extraordinary teaching tools to deliver our virtual field trip programs, including Science On a Sphere® and our programmable robots used in a simulated Martian environment.
Ignite your students' interest in STEM today
GO FOR LAUNCH
Browse our space-themed teacher, student and community programs below or call (800) 691-4000
and learn how to bring our award-winning programs to your community.
Field Trips & Classes
Space Foundation supports PreK through 20 students with standards-based curriculum that uses space principles to integrate science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) into all content areas.
Space in the Community
Through lasting community partnerships, the Space Foundation's Space in the Community program is designed to help your community...
We are building the next generation of space leaders and improving the overall quality of education through teacher, student and community program...