Know Before You Go
What you need to enter the museum
- Face coverings will be required for all Guests above the age of 2
- Buying your tickets online is recommended to help you save time and reduces the need to stand in a line at check-in.
- Some experiences may have changes or may be unavailable
Why are masks required?
- The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our chief concern. After working with El Paso County and Colorado health officials, we believe this is an important measure to take in order to help safeguard everyone’s health.
How will my visit look different than before?
- Capacity Restrictions: Capacity inside the Discovery Center has been temporarily reduced. If the museum is experiencing high crowds, it’s possible you may not be able to enter until other Guests have left.
- Museum Experiences: Some experiences may have changes to limit the number of people who can participate or may be unavailable due to health concerns.
- Social Distancing: We will be implementing social distancing with verbal reminders from our Team Members and physical markings on the floors.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
- All spaces inside the Discovery Center are being continually cleaned all day with special attention being paid to high-touch areas and the restrooms.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at the Admissions Desk to provide a safe barrier when checking-in for your museum visit or when making a purchase in the SFDC Store.
- In order to reduce the number of items passed between Guests and Team Members, we ask that you use credit cards for in-person payments (you can swipe your own card) or to use exact change.