A Space Foundation program dedicated to building stronger communities
and talent for our current and future workforce.
Join us in celebrating Earth Day by creating your own “Why I Love Earth” suncatcher!
If you would like to create your own suncatcher, here are the supplies that you will need.
- Extra large heart and circle templates (print and cut out large hearts and circles)
- Contact paper
- Tissue paper (blues and greens)
- Construction paper or cardstock (blues and greens)
- White copy paper
- String or yarn (in matching colors of Earth)
- Hole punch
- Pen or markers
- Glue stick or double-sided tape
- X-Acto knife (optional)