Do you love to design and create something all your own? Join Chrys as she demonstrates how to make your own designer lamp from everyday materials!
If you would like to create your own fused fabric lamp here are the supplies you will need.
- Woodblock (base for lamp)
- Coin Cell CR2032 battery*
- 5mm LED 2 prong light bulb*
- Recycled plastic bags and/or tablecloths (i.e.: Target®, colorful store bags, party favor bags)
- Parchment paper
- Low-temperature hot glue gun & glue
- Wooden popsicle/craft sticks (optional)
- Colored duct tape or ribbon (optional)
*If you don’t have the battery and light bulb you can replace with a battery-operated tea light.