Home Study Program: Marketing your Space Business
- This event has passed.
This week’s Home Study Program will explore how any and all products and businesses must be sold and marketed to make it as a business.
Event Series:Home Study Program
November 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm MST
Admission:Nonmember - General Admission plus $5 Home Study Program fee per student. Passport Member - $5 Home Study Program fee per student.
Please RSVP here!
Location:Space Foundation Discovery Center
Following up on last week: Create your own space business to become then next food, tech, toy, or life-changing space product. This week’s Home Study Program will explore how any and all products and businesses must be sold and marketed to make it as a business.
- Science On a Sphere® presentations
- Hourly on the :05
- Available AM only
- Lab Experience – Selling Space Products
- 11:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.
- LIVE standards-based lessons-Opportunity to Market your Space Product/Business
- Two-hour long sessions: 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Both sessions suitable for grades K-12 (Different grade levels will complete different tasks)
- El Pomar Space Gallery – Artifact highlights, real world connections
- Scavenger Hunt with Home Study Program Stamp Book
- Open all day
- Area 52 – Self-directed hands on activities and lessons
- Open all day
Please note, some activities are first come, first served due to limited capacity. Activities subject to change.
The Mars Robotics Lab will be available in the PM only.