Home Study Program: Marketing your Space Business
This week’s Home Study Program will explore how any and all products and businesses must be sold and marketed to make it as a business.
Event Series:Home Study Program
November 18 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm MST
Admission:Nonmember - General Admission plus $5 Home Study Program fee per student. Passport Member - $5 Home Study Program fee per student.
Please RSVP here!
Location:Space Foundation Discovery Center
Following up on last week: Create your own space business to become then next food, tech, toy, or life-changing space product. This week’s Home Study Program will explore how any and all products and businesses must be sold and marketed to make it as a business.
- Science On a Sphere® presentations
- Hourly on the :05
- Lab Experience – Selling Space Products
- 11:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.
- LIVE standards-based lessons-Opportunity to Market your Space Product/Business
- Two-hour long sessions: 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Both sessions suitable for grades K-12 (Different grade levels will complete different tasks)
- El Pomar Space Gallery – Artifact highlights, real world connections
- Scavenger Hunt with Home Study Program Stamp Book
- Area 52 – Self-directed hands on activities and lessons
- Open all day
Please note, some activities are first come, first served due to limited capacity. Activities subject to change.